USD GBP EUR PLN
Shopping Cart £0.00 Shopping Cart is Empty

You have no items in your shopping cart.

Return to Previous Page


CLA 800mg Softgels - 180 Caps - MyProtein

£12.56
Product code: CLA180-MYP

Availability: In Stock

  • Buy 2 for £12.31 eachand save 2%
  • Buy 4 for £12.06 eachand save 4%
  • Buy 12 for £11.80 eachand save 6%
OR

Quick Overview

Conjugated Linoleic Acid (80%) (CLA), Softgel (Gelatine, Glycerin, Purified Water)
  • Ordered before 23:00, delivered in 2 working days
  • We check all shipments on freshness
  • Personal customer service
  • Free shipment above EUR 80,-
  • Many different payment methods
  • Our prices are incl. VAT and import fees

Description CLA 800mg Softgels - 180 Caps - MyProtein

Supplement Facts

Conjugated Linoleic Acid (80%) (CLA), Softgel (Gelatine, Glycerin, Purified Water).  
 
†Daily Value not established.


What is Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA)?

Conjugated Linoleic Acid is a naturally occurring free fatty acid found mainly in foods such as cheese, milk, lamb and beef as well as many processed foods. But to consume enough you would require a large intake of these types of foods.

What are CLA Benefits?

Contains 800mg of CLA per soft gel which is derived from Safflower Oil. The breakdown: Cis9 (Trans11 isomer) - 38.9% Trans10 (Cis12 isomer) - 37.9% Total active isomers - 76.8% Who is this suitable for? Ideal for anyone on an advanced training programme looking to improve body composition. Key Benefits Naturally occuring free fatty acid Derived from Safflower oil 76.8% total active isomers



Recommended dosage

Consume 2 softgels, 1-3 times daily. Best taken with food.

Product warning

Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.

Observe the (recommended) daily dose. Keep out of reach of young children.

A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. Dietary supplements are no substitute for a varied diet.

The text on this product page has not been reviewed by the EFSA. We take as much as possible the original manufacturer's product description and remove all texts that are not conform the European nutrition claim legislation.

Additional Information CLA 800mg Softgels - 180 Caps - MyProtein



EAN Code5055534303887
Manufacturer Part Number10530409
Original Product NameCLA 1000mg Softgels - 180 Caps - MyProtein
Core Product NameCLA 800mg gelcapsules - 180 Capsules - MyProtein
Product CategoryCLA 800mg
SKUCLA180-MYP
BrandMyProtein
Product TypeFood supplement
Weight (grams)1000.0000
Package Quantity1
Package Size180
Type of unitsCapsules
Product CriteriaNo
AllergiesNo
Does not containNo
Country of ManufactureUnited States
Kwaliteit
5 star :
100%
( 1 )
Service
5 star :
100%
( 1 )
Prijs
5 star :
100%
( 1 )
Totale Waardering
5 star :
100%
( 1 )
Total : 1 Reviews

Customer Reviews

Great product! Review by George
Service
Quality
Total Rating
Price
Second time that I'm buying it. I've seen pretty good results. Of course you have to work out and follow a diet while taking the supplement for the supplement to work. (Posted on 28 August 2017)
Share this review
Do you find this review helpful?  Yes No
Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: CLA 800mg Softgels - 180 Caps - MyProtein

How do you rate this product? *
 1 star2 stars3 stars4 stars5 stars
Service
Quality
Total Rating
Price

Product Questions

No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
English-TOPV

Please wait...

CLA 800mg Softgels - 180 Caps - MyProtein was added to your cart


CLA 800mg Softgels - 180 Caps - MyProtein

Continue shopping
View cart & checkout

CLA 800mg Softgels - 180 Caps - MyProtein has been removed from your cart


CLA 800mg Softgels - 180 Caps - MyProtein

Continue shopping
View cart & checkout
English-TOPV   Loading...
  Loading...