Description Magnesium L-Threonate (270 Capsules) - Dr. Mercola
|Serving Size: 3 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
| ||Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Magnesium (from Magnesium L-Threonate)||144 mg||36%|
|Magnesium L-Threonate||2,000 mg||*|
Capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), microcrystalline and hydroxypropyl cellulose, ascorbyl palmitate.
|*Daily Value not established.|
- Dietary Supplement
Despite a healthy diet rich in fresh organic vegetables, you may still come up short in certain nutrients. One such mineral that might need extra help with is magnesium. And that's why Dr. Mercola created Magnesium L-Threonate.
So what makes Dr. Mercola Magnesium L-Threonate supplement so special?
- Completely avoids magnesium stearate – Magnesium stearate is not a healthy source of magnesium to help boost your supply.
- Delivers a high-absorption formula – Magnesium L-Threonate was selected over other forms of magnesium due to its excellent absorption characteristics.
- Incorporates high-penetration characteristics.
- Takes advantage of high-tech encapsulation and delivery system – The Licaps encapsulation/delivery system provides superb leakage protection.
- Helps manage potential discomfort – Many forms of magnesium can cause unpleasant gastrointestinal discomfort. Magnesium L-Threonate is not a stool-softener and does not act as a laxative.
- Provides practical, easy-to-take servings – By taking 1g after lunch (or in the afternoon) and 1g at bedtime with plenty of water, it's quick and convenient to take.
- Is delivered by a reputable high-quality manufacturer – With its commitment to product innovation, the chosen manufacturer has been a trusted source for core functional ingredients since 1996.
Plus, Magnesium L-Threonate is free from any genetically engineered (GE) ingredients.
With all the options you have available in a magnesium supplement, Dr. Mercola believes this is one of your best choices available.
On the ingredients in this product the following EFSA-approved health claims are applicable
Magnesium - Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Magnesium - Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance
Magnesium - Magnesium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
Magnesium - Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
Magnesium - Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
Magnesium - Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis
Magnesium - Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function
Magnesium - Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
Magnesium - Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
Magnesium - Magnesium has a role in the process of cell division
Adults, as dietary supplement, take three (3) capsules per day. Two (2) mid-day and one (1) at night, 2 hours before bed.
Keep out of reach of children.
If you are nursing, pregnant, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
Observe the (recommended) daily dose. Keep out of reach of young children.
A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important.
Dietary supplements are no substitute for a varied diet.
The text on this product page has not been reviewed by the EFSA. We take as much as possible the original manufacturer's product description and remove all texts that are not conform the European nutrition claim legislation.