Description Okinawa Sea Coral minerals (100 gram) - Health Factory
|Fossilized Sango coral from Okinawa. Ingredients per 3 grams Calcium: 684 mg (86% ADH) Niobium: 0.3 mcg Magnesium: 330 mg (88% ADH) Palladium: 0.3 mcg Sodium: 1 mg (0.05% ADH) Rubidium: 0.3 mcg Phosphorus: 0.4 mg (0.06% RDA) Rhenium: 0.3 mcg Potassium: 0.15 mg (0.07% RDA) Rhodium: 0.3 mcg Iron: 0.1 mg (0.7% RDA) Ruthenium: 0.3 mcg Aluminum: 84 mcg Tellurium: 0.3 mcg Manganese: 19.5 mcg (1% RDA) Thorium: 0.3 mcg Titanium: 15 mcg Cadmium: 0.18 mcg Chromium: 9 mcg (22.5% RDA) Casium: 0.15 mcg Iodine: 4.2 mcg (2.8% ADH) Dysprosium: 0.15 mcg Lithium: 3.6 mcg Erbium: 0.15 mcg Barium: 2.7 mcg Europium: 0.15 mcg Nickel: 2.4 mcg Gallium: 0.15 mcg Copper: 1.5 mcg (0.2% RDA) Gadolinium: 0.15 mcg Zirconium: 1.5 mcg Germanium: 0.15 mcg Zinc: 1.5 mcg (0.02% ADH) Holmium: 0.15 mcg Vanadium: 1.2 mcg Indium: 0.15 mcg Arsenic: 0.75 mcg Iridium: 0.15 mcg Hafnium: 0.6 mcg Lutetium: 0.15 mcg Selenium: 0.6 mcg Neodymium: 0.15 mcg Yttrium: 0.6 mcg Praseodymium: 0.15 mcg Cobalt: 0.9 mcg Antimony: 0.15 mcg Beryllium: 0.6 mcg Samarium: 0.15 mcg Mercury: 0.6 mcg Tantalum: 0.15 mc Platinum: 0.6 mcg Terbium: 0.15 mcg Gold: 0.3 mcg Thallium: 0.15 mcg Bismuth: 0.3 mcg Ytterbium: 0.15 mcg Lead: 0.3 mcg Silver: 0.15 mcg Molybdenum: 0.3 mcg (0.6% ADH) * Percentage of the recommended daily allowance indicated in the Food and Commodities Act.|
|Daily Value not established.|
Okinawa Sea Coral minerals consist of calcium and magnesium in the natural ratio of the human body 2: 1. Uniquely, it also contains 76 essential and ionic minerals and trace elements.
Why should everyone use Okinawa sea coral minerals?
• A multivitamin does contain all vitamins, but not all minerals and trace elements. Use the Okinawa sea coral minerals daily as a multi-mineral.
• The lack of minerals and trace elements in the agricultural land was already detected and reported by the American Senate in 1936. Their advice for every American was the daily supplementation of minerals and trace elements. Eighty years later, it is still not generally known how large the shortages are in the soil, in food crops and therefore in humans.
• It is the purest and natural mineral and trace elements supplement from Sangokoral from Okinawa, an island near Japan. It is the only coral, of the 2500 species in the world, whose composition is almost identical to that of the human bone.
• Water to which Okinawa sea coral minerals have been added has a ph value of 10 and is therefore more acidic than fruit and vegetables.
-Any batch of Okinawa sea coral minerals are strictly tested and checked for all possible contaminations from the sea.
On the ingredients in this product the following EFSA-approved health claims are applicable
Calcium - Calcium contributes to normal blood clotting
Calcium - Calcium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
Calcium - Calcium contributes to normal muscle function
Calcium - Calcium contributes to normal neurotransmission
Calcium - Calcium contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes
Calcium - Calcium has a role in the process of cell division and specialisation
Calcium - Calcium helps to reduce the loss of bone mineral in post-menopausal women. Low bone mineral density is a risk factor for osteoporotic bone fractures
Calcium - Calcium is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children.
Calcium - Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones
Calcium - Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal teeth
Magnesium - Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Magnesium - Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance
Magnesium - Magnesium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
Magnesium - Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
Magnesium - Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
Magnesium - Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis
Magnesium - Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function
Magnesium - Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
Magnesium - Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
Magnesium - Magnesium has a role in the process of cell division
• Dissolve 1 to 3 grams per day in water, juice, smoothie or yogurt. Also suitable for adding to hot liquids.
• Complaint dosage: 2 to 3 grams per day (2 to 3 measuring spoons).
• Maintenance: 1 to 2 grams per day (1 to 2 measuring spoons).
• Children: 0.5 to 1 gram per day (0.5 to 1 spoon).
• In case of tooth decay the Okinawa can be applied directly to the relevant spot.
• Consult your health care professional first if you have health problems, are taking medication or are pregnant.
• Keep locked and out of the reach of young children.
• Can be kept for 4 years after opening.
Observe the (recommended) daily dose. Keep out of reach of young children.
A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important.
Dietary supplements are no substitute for a varied diet.
The text on this product page has not been reviewed by the EFSA. We take as much as possible the original manufacturer's product description and remove all texts that are not conform the European nutrition claim legislation.